- In 2012 B.C. teachers lost their right to self-government
- Green Leader May questions Canada’s NATO membership
- Victoria’s Mayor wants to rein in Cruise Ship multinationals
Victoria needs an independent study of the economic value of cruise ships – the only economic study to date is based upon mulinational propaganda
- Vancouver Sun falsely accuses White Pioneers of “intentionally infecting” B.C. Natives with Small Pox
- Island Health lending staff to Chinese-owned Old Folks Homes in Nanaimo and Victoria but not taking them over… it has taken over Courtney Chinese Outfit …… Trendy Trudeau government OK’d Chinese ownership of old folks homes – The predictable result – bankruptcy and neglect of seniors
- Climate Change??? – Thursday’s Fraser Valley coldest ever!!!
- In 1930s General Motors bent over backwards for Hitler – In 2019 Apple bends over backwards for Chinese Dictator Xi
- Affordable Housing??? Victoria Condo Prices Soar
- Nobel Prize awards developers of the Lithium-ion Battery
- Global Economic Body calls for earnings to be taxed in country where earned … in Canada – before corporate lobbyists pick-pocketed the Canadian people – this is the way its used to be
- Trump double-crosses U.S. Kurd allies
- Victoria Times Colonist calls hour-long teeny-weeny bridge rush hour shut-down “an exercise in arrogance”
- New police report to B.C. Legislature calls former Sergeant-at-Arms Lenz liar … Columnist Les Leyne comments … and calls
- B.C. Green Leader Weaver quits
- B.C. government insurance slaps non-insurance cost on non-B.C. drivers – B.C. NDP Attorney General defends rate hikes
- Korrectness Kops of Quebec back off banning greeting “Bonjour!!-Hi!!”
- The Red Meat Wars – Respected food expert says many food “scientists” biased against meat others biased against carbohydrates
This week’s news from Sri Lanka and Saudi Arabia got me thinking aplenty about religion and religious leaders. William the Conquerer made his brother Odo a bishop. Odo – being a Christian Bishop – could not carry a sword. Pope Alexander II – the first undemocratically elected pope – allowed Odo could use a large club – which the Pope Christened “The Holy Ghost” – to beat the brains out of many an Anglo Saxon at the Battle of Hastings. Odo commissioned an illustrated history of the battle – The Bayeux Tapestry – preserved miraculously and now on display at Bayeux in Normandy. William stole Dover Castle and the entire County of Kent – handed it over to to Odo. Odo stole plenty himself – even from his brother the Conqueror. Odo was a marketing genius and probably invented Purgatory. We don’t know if Odo messed with women. The Tapestry is beautiful and even a cynic would say that Odo did (some) good. god rest Odo in Holy Peace. amen.
Jason Kenney put Humpty Dumpty together again. Once Kenney united the Right – the writing was on the wall – but only pudgy little disciplined political genius Jason Kenney. Since Sir John A. Macdonald – maybe William MacKenzie King (he resembles King but is a better speaker and has a smaller ego) – no politician has matched him.
One wonders who was he oil patch genius who financed the Wild Rose Party in the first place. Oil companies should stay away from political intrigue and politicians should stay away from oil companies. Once Big Oil handed Right-Wing big bucks, Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall and only a political genius could put him together again.